How To Focus On What Really Matters To Your Business
How To Focus On What Really Matters
Every day I talk to executives who feel like they’re not able to really put their focus in the areas that are most important to them.
So there’s an exercise that we use: Pretend that you are on the board of the organization, or that your CEO was watching what you did all day today.
Would they believe you are using your time and energy effectively?
I help time-starved executives and entrepreneurs regain control, focus, and peace of mind.
By solving the real root causes of their overwhelm, they become more productive and make better decisions – while also getting their lives back!
- Time Management is not a Luxury – It’s Your Job. - September 7, 2019
- The Truth About Interruptions (and how to reduce their impact) - September 6, 2019
- How To Focus On What Really Matters To Your Business - September 5, 2019
- 30 Things to Discuss with Your Coach - January 18, 2018
- How Is Coaching Different? - January 15, 2018
- Is Coaching Right For Me? - January 14, 2018
- Am I Ready For Executive Coaching? - January 13, 2018
- How To Choose An Executive Coach - January 12, 2018